Sunday 3 April 2016

Network Security Journal Publication

For my first post on this blog, I'm pleased to share that I had a piece of work published in Network Security Journal: "Anonymity networks and the fragile cyber ecosystem".

The discussion is informed by a review of recent literature focusing on attacks against anonymous systems such as Tor, i2p, and Freenet and can be found here http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1353485816300289

Quite a change in direction from my previous publication on performance enhancing substances in Freediving but then my career took a sharp change in direction circa 15 years ago.

This blog is going to be a place for me to share my personal experiences and adventures into the world of cyber. If that sounds like your bag then welcome on board, friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment